Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tales of Toilet Paper Tshirts

Technorati Profile
Oh the search for quality teenage clothes-- my thirteen year old needs a nice outfit for temple and all I can find is trashy slutwear! No matter what your religious affilitation, I'm sure it's not proper to attend in sleeveless attire and that's all I can seem to find. That, plus the too-short skirts like the ones that got that lady almost kicked off Southwest Airlines this week.

The t-shirts they all seem to be wearing (hello Abercrombie) are so thin I call them expensive toilet paper shirts. And this "layering" trend is probably a marketing scheme cooked up by the apparel industry, because you can't just wear ONE toilet paper t-shirt, you have to wear TWO. So now your $20 piece of toilet paper attire is now $40.

No comments: